Taming the Anxious Mind: A Guide Book to Relieve Stress & Anxiety
This book is written for people in a hurry. Taming the Anxious Mind deconstructs the complex treatment of anxiety and stress disorders into a user-friendly and action-oriented guidebook. It emphasizes that anxiety represents an opportunity to re-train the mind away from destructive thinking towards a healthy mindset.
Taming the Anxious Mind provides:
- Expert guidance on how to live a fuller life, manage anxiety and stress effectively and experience vitality and peace
- An understanding of how the mind works and practical ways to better manage it
- Success stories from real people who have integrated these approaches successfully in their own lives
- Practices of mindfulness and meditation to lower nervous system arousal
- Rituals of letting go to experience a sense of liberation
- Guidance on limiting unhelpful thinking styles to free up space for positivity and confidence
- Habits of gratefulness to counteract a negative mindset
- A life-compass to progress towards a value-informed lifestyle
About the Author
Heidi Schreiber-Pan, Ph.D., is a successful psychotherapist, clinical director and sought-after nationwide speaker on topics of resilience, anxiety, neuroscience, and occupational burnout.